It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

We can't create this issue for you right now, it could be due to unsupported content you've entered

JIRAerror2 (1).jpg

1 comment

i checked the post functions they are ok and i cant able to create the issue.

i'm getting error like this could you please help me out from this problem.

We can't create this issue for you right now, it could be due to unsupported content you've entered into one or more of the issue fields. If this situation persists, contact your administrator as they'll be able to access more specific information in the log file.

It looks like there is something busted in the JavaScript of your UI. I would check that there is no bad JS in your Announcement Banner. Also try disabling apps to see if maybe one of them has a bug, and if that does not work then try restarting Jira to flush it's caches. If the issue persists, then I would reach out to Atlassian support as you will need to dig deeper.

Any chance of integrity checker can resolve this problem or only restart is enough 

Integrity checker looks at your data, not the javascript code.  Try a restart first, but the most likely answer is that you have injected javascript that you need to remove.

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you