Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We can't create this issue for you right now, it could be due to unsupported content you've entered

kedar March 19, 2018

JIRAerror2 (1).jpg

1 comment

kedar March 19, 2018

i checked the post functions they are ok and i cant able to create the issue.

i'm getting error like this could you please help me out from this problem.

We can't create this issue for you right now, it could be due to unsupported content you've entered into one or more of the issue fields. If this situation persists, contact your administrator as they'll be able to access more specific information in the log file.

Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2018

It looks like there is something busted in the JavaScript of your UI. I would check that there is no bad JS in your Announcement Banner. Also try disabling apps to see if maybe one of them has a bug, and if that does not work then try restarting Jira to flush it's caches. If the issue persists, then I would reach out to Atlassian support as you will need to dig deeper.

kedar March 19, 2018

Any chance of integrity checker can resolve this problem or only restart is enough 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2018

Integrity checker looks at your data, not the javascript code.  Try a restart first, but the most likely answer is that you have injected javascript that you need to remove.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events