Want to Track one person task of 5 projects in one kanban board

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2019

Hi Guys,

I want one solution if you can help me, Here is the Scenario:

In my Jira cloud instance, I have 5 projects which are related to product base company.

One System Analyst is working for 5 projects and management wants to track his all tasks in one kanban board where they can track how many tasks are in-progess,done in TO-DO status etc.

These tasks on his board will be related to these 5 projects and some task will be different which will not related to these 5 projects. when System Analyst will create tasks which are related to the projects, tasks should be visible in his board and scrum team default board as well and status should be same. 

How can I implement it? Please suggest OR you guys have any other solution for these type of reporting Please suggest.

Regards

Monika

1 comment

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2019
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events