You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Just had to roll back the latest upgrade of the Universal Upgrade Manager (UPM) after it broke Jira. Most of our Add-Ons disappeared including Jira itself because of a new dependency introduced by the new version of UPM.
If you get caught out and are on Data Center, to fix it:
- download the previous version (3.0.6) from here https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/23915/atlassian-universal-plugin-manager/version-history
- copy to your "Shared home" here: ...\shared-j\plugins\installed-plugins
- rename the existing jar file for the new version so it does not have a ".jar" extension. The file will be named something like this "plugin.603000996800941594.atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin-3.0.10.jar".
- rename the jar file for the older version to have the same name (except the version of course), e.g. plugin.603000996800941594.atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin-3.0.6.jar
- then take each node out of your cluster one by one restarting them and replacing them in the cluster.