Just had to roll back the latest upgrade of the Universal Upgrade Manager (UPM) after it broke Jira. Most of our Add-Ons disappeared including Jira itself because of a new dependency introduced by the new version of UPM.
If you get caught out and are on Data Center, to fix it:
- download the previous version (3.0.6) from here https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/23915/atlassian-universal-plugin-manager/version-history
- copy to your "Shared home" here: ...\shared-j\plugins\installed-plugins
- rename the existing jar file for the new version so it does not have a ".jar" extension. The file will be named something like this "plugin.603000996800941594.atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin-3.0.10.jar".
- rename the jar file for the older version to have the same name (except the version of course), e.g. plugin.603000996800941594.atlassian-universal-plugin-manager-plugin-3.0.6.jar
- then take each node out of your cluster one by one restarting them and replacing them in the cluster.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events