Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to logout of Stride Mac desktop application

David Milward September 28, 2018

I cannot logout of Stride(Mac) desktop version, even when I quit, reboot the mac, it is still automatically logs me in with the wrong set of credentials (I have 2 Atlassian credentials for different projects) Can anyone advise?

1 comment

AhmadDanial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2018

Hi there, David.

I noticed that Syauqi has already gotten in touch with you through the support portal. May I know if you are able to provide the client log in the support ticket so we can investigate the issue further?

If you are unsure on how to generate the client log, please refer to the screen shot I attached below:

Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 13.53.06.png

Provide the latest log from the directory to the ticket for further review. Additionally, I suggest you to add yourself as a watcher to bug ticket created to track this issue:

I encourage you to visit the bug page linked above and click the Watch link near the top right to ensure you are proactively informed of progress and updates going forward. Feel free to share your feedback(s) by leaving a comment on the ticket as this helps the team prioritize the bug better. Thanks

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events