Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Start and Target End Date do not exist in JIRA

Narges Balouchestani Asli April 2, 2018

Hi everyone,

I have a few questions about Portfolio Plug in and any help will be greatly appreciated as I am very confused to use this plug in for our project or not:

1. I have successfully imported my items from excel into jira and I have created a custom filed for start date. Therefore I have start date and end date for each stories and epics. But when I create a plan with these stories and epics the start and end date does not reflect on the schedule. I have noticed that there is a filed target start and target end that dictate the timelines but the only way to modify it is within the portfolio and not from the imported items. Currently when I import anything all the start date and end date is the same as the sprint start and end date. 

Is there a way to import items with their start and end date and if there is which fields there should be map to? This is very crucial to me as I need to bulk import information form a Microsoft project plan and I should be able to identify the start and end date. 

2. How can I color epics and stories? Based on which filter? I have noticed that it is possible with a theme but we do not have theme in Jira either as a field, so is this another manual configuration to have color based schedules or can be a filed while we are importing the information?

3. Last but not least, is anyone here who transferred a Microsoft project plan into Jira Portfolio?

Kind regards, 

Narges

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events