cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super strange Issue with my Kanban Board

Anastasia Florescu April 25, 2020

Hello,

I googled a lot, but nothing helped. 
I don't know what happend, everything was fine with my quick filters. 
fixVersion = 9.10 this quick filter is helping me to see on my board tickects from version 9.10 and ect.
Now, i can't see it. Something messed up and i can't figure it out. I have quick filters, Columns but everything is displayed incorrectly on the board. From 3rd picture "Board" everything should be scattered in columns and i should see another items in other columns not only in done.
Please take a look at my pictures and help me find out the reason and fix it.

Also,  how to delete saved filter (the fourth photo)

Please, help me!Quick Filters.pngColumns.pngBoard.pngFilter.png

4 comments

srikanth u
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2020

There are might be one of the following reasons.

Reason 1:

I do see that in the Kanban board you have selected version 10.0, related to that version 6 issues were completed and you can see those issues under "DONE" column.

If you want to view all the issues, deselect all "Quick filters", so that you can view all the issues.

Reason 2:

Did you check this field under"Configure board" ?, if version 9.0 issues are older than 2 weeks it won't display. Please adjust this field as per the version 9.0 

hide-issues-kanban.png

Coming to other question, how to delete a filter...

Open the filter in a new tab and under extreme left corner, select the relevant filter and click on "Delete".

Please take a look at the below screenshot.

delete-a-filter.png

Hope I answered your questions, if so please accept my answer.

Post if you have any further any further questions on this.

Like Anastasia Florescu likes this
Anastasia Florescu April 28, 2020

Thanks, I actually have another issue. i see my kanban board from the screens but my colleges don't see it. they just can't select and see the board 
what could it be ?

thanks in advance 

i guess this is a problem, could you please help to solve it ?
BTW i didn't touched the board it worked i don't know what happened2020-04-28_175009.png

Now, project is not available. I just want to repeat that everything worked correctly at the beginning of April
something happened and we don’t know what2020-04-28_202238.png

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events