Success Criteria for JIRA (before using jira & after using jira)

Hi All,

Currently i am working on Success criteria for JIRA. I need your valuable suggestions and guidelines to define it.

Why Success Criteria (before using JIRA & after using JIRA) : To check the productivity in the team (interms of Time, Cost & Quality), Transparency, Availability of additional functionalities/features etc

What it means : I want to compare and measure certain parameters like Project Analysis, Project Planning, Project Scheduling,  Project Execution, Project Tracking, Project Development, Project Testing, Reporting, Productivity, Project Management, Advantages and Dis-advantages between Traditional way Vs Using JIRA. It's simply Using jira Vs without using jira, in any IT project from End to End (from Receiving of the request ----> Delivery)

With respect to the above mentioned points, what are the measurement systems we have, to define the success criteria in jira :

--> Any measuring tools

--> Any measuring features in jira

--> Any 3rd party plugins (from Atlassian Marketplace)

--> Any thing else

If you feel appropriate, you can add any other points to make the success criteria definition more effective.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

1 comment

Hello Kumar the information That you have provided on Success Criteria for JIRA is very use for Jira learners. I need Information about what are the differences between Acceptance criteria & Success Criteria in Jira are they both same are they have difference. Once again thanks for the information.

Regards,

Nicolewells 

Comment

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Sunday in Agility

You asked for it, so we delivered: images on issues have arrived

A picture tells a thousand words. And agility boards have just released their latest feature: cover images on issues – so now your board can tell a story at first glance. Upload attachmen...

290 views 3 11
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you