Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Management internal project URL getting redirected to customer portal

SAI ABHIRAM CHUNDURU May 24, 2022

Hi All,

I have a colleague of mine who recently signed up to Atlassian to use a service  management project in the cloud JIRA to deal with the support tickets. 

This seems to be a bit weird , but the URL which the rest of teammates use to access the project , is taking him directly to customer portal (By the way he has access to both the sides of the project) .Strange thing is he is never able to view the internal side where tickets are moved, managed, updated . This doesn't seem to a browser specific issue as its seen in other browsers and incognito windows as well.

Just would to check it out if anybody has seen such issue out of the past experience. If so please advise.

Thanks

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 24, 2022

This is what Jira does when someone who only has customer access to it tries to log in.

My best guess is simply that the user account is only a customer, and does not have "access to both the sides of the project".

Have a look at the username or email address they are trying to log in with, and check that account has access as a Jira user, not just a customer, in your site admin area.

Like SAI ABHIRAM CHUNDURU likes this
SAI ABHIRAM CHUNDURU May 25, 2022

Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- ,

This makes sense and helped me !! Thank you for the suggestion.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events