Service Desk with a Scrum and Kanban Boards

Diogo Silva July 23, 2018

Hello,

What is the best way to create a Kanban and Scrum boards in a Service Desk Project?

Actually i can't do this in the Service Desk Project.

I want to create the scrum board that has an issues of a new release for example, and a kanban board with the issues most urgents outside a programated release.

I created a Software Project that has the issues of another project. This another project is a Service Desk Project, but the Scrum Board is strange, some issues status has a yellow triangule.

When i change the issue column i receive the message below:

"Something isn't letting us move XXXXXX to Done. Ask your project administrator to check the workflow settings and transition conditions."

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot!

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2018

You should be able to take a board and modify the board query so that it includes the service desk projext.

My guess is that you are getting the "not letting us move to done" because the person trying to do it is not a service desk agent in the service desk project.  Only agents and customers can move things through the workflow in SD projects.

Diogo Silva July 24, 2018

Hi Nic,

I need a local to create the boards and projects with Service Desk type are unavailable for it. So i create a Software Project to be a local for the boards and i did like you said to shown the issues in the boards.

My user is a service desk agent and i can change the issues status, but i just can do it inside the issues, but i cant move the issues through the collumns in the boards...

Do you have any other ideia to help me?

Thanks a lot!

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events