Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SHAMEFUL, HALF-ASSED SERVICE FROM ATLASSIAN SUPPORT

Stanislav Mostovoy September 26, 2019

Hi all,

Just to let you know what kind people Atlassian is, this is my case.

I had a Jira Server with a 50 license user, integrated with a Tempo Timesheet 50 user license.

Because of need from my company, I had to upgade Jira license from 50 to 100 users.

But not necessary for Tempo, because not all my workmates need to use Tempo Timesheets.

So, I upgrade Jira from 50 to 100 and I renewed Tempo 50 license (the cost ot this Tempo renewal is 1.650 USD).

My suprise was that as the number of Jira users is different from the number of Tempo users, now Tempo does not work.
The solution is to upgrade Tempo Timesheet from 50 to 100 users. The cost os this upgrade is 2.475 USD

So I have to ask for the refund of that 1.650 USD and then pay the 2.475 USD. It would be easier to pay the difference of 825 USD to Atlassian and problem would be solved.
But it seems that the brains of these people from Atlassina are too short to reach that conclusion.
I want to do that (refund for 1.650 and pay the 2.475). I made Tempo renewal in September de 9th. SO, I have 30 days to get my 1.65O USD refund (October de 9th is the limit)
But after a week "arguing" Atlassian don't answer me, and it's clear they want to time out this period on order to not to give my money back and I won't be able to cancel my renewal with them

As you can see, they are a gang of gangsters that the only thing they whant is customer's money at the cost of not reponding to our problems once you have paid.
Beware of this shameful and bungling criminals next time you want to renew "something" with them

Is there anyone in my same situation? Any idea about how to go on with this?

Regads.

2 comments

JiraJared
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2019

Have you reached out to an Atlassian Gold/Platinum partner? 
They can provide you with a license upgrade just for tempo to match your Jira users, and factor in any funds already paid :)

Although Atlassian provide the ability to buy licenses online, they are not a “sales” company. Your nearest Atlassian partner offer the sales capability and at no extra cost! If anything, they may be able to offer you a discount!

Good luck :) 

Jared.

Juan Ramón Alonso
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2019

I used to work for a platinum partner and I 100% agree with Jared, this is also the best advice I would give you. I am pretty sure that If you get in touch with your nearest one they will be really glad to help you and what you will be able to get a discount instead of a surcharge.

You can find your nearest partner here https://www.atlassian.com/es/partners

BTW, from my time working there I can say that Atlassian tends to be reasonable when it comes to the point of dates. But also quite inflexible with some other things like the one you are asking for.

Hope this helps.

Good luck

Like JiraJared likes this
JiraJared
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2019

Thanks for including the link..! I had a feeling I forgot something.

https://www.atlassian.com/partners - this one is in English

Like # people like this
Juan Ramón Alonso
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2019

😅 Thank you Jared! 

Stanislav Mostovoy September 27, 2019

Hi Jared & Juan Ramón

Thanks a lot for you answer. 

It 's just what I have done after reading you messages. I contacted to Addaptavist, then told them the problem and for the moment they are going to take care of this issue studying the case and creating a new proposal.

So I am going to send them the information and we will see the result. 

I shall keep you informed with the final results.

Thanks a lot.

Regads,

Fernando.

Like # people like this
JiraJared
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2019

Adaptavist are a super awesome bunch of legends. They’ll look after you for sure 😎

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this
Juan Ramón Alonso
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 27, 2019

It's great to see that Adaptavist are much more than awesome developers!

Like JiraJared likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events