Reporting Plugins in Jira that you must have in your organization

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 30, 2021

These are recommended reporting plugins that every organization should have:

- Rich Filters: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214789/rich-filters-for-jira-dashboards?hosting=server&tab=overview

• Very easy to setup and use 
  • Best benefit is the ability to create static and dynamic filters which is missing in Jira's out of the box dashboards

- eazyBI: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211051/eazybi-reports-and-charts-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview

• Build any report you want and customize it
  • Fully integrated with Jira
  • Excellent Customer Support

- Structure: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/34717/structure-project-management-at-scale?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

• Excellent for reporting relationships between jira issues
  • Ability to add calculated columns

Please feel free to add your recommendations

1 comment

Comment

Gorka Puente _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 3, 2021

Hi @Fabian Lim

I'd add also:

• Reports and Timesheets for Jira:
    • Multiple reports for time tracking/timesheet
    • Many customization options to create tailored reports
    • Subscriptions to reports
    • Drill down to explore details
    • Several chart options
  • Dashboard Hub for Jira (we provide this our commercial app):
    • Pre-defined templates for ITSM, Agile, DevOps
    • Powerful custom charts
    • +60 gadgets and metrics
    • Integrations with +9 products (and multi-Jira integration)
    • Secure external share
  • Swanly (top notch UX/UI):
    • Release reports
    • Epics reporting
    • Portfolio roadmaps...

Regards!

Parisa Ahmadpour April 7, 2022

is the Swanly reports dynamic?

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2022

Hi @Parisa Ahmadpour ,

Swanly reports are dynamic and are based on the progress of the issues that are linked to the release for release reports or child issues progress for Epic and Story-level reports.

Reports show a sum up of the time tracking, original estimate, story points, status and status category progress, and burndown chart.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions 😌

Parisa Ahmadpour April 7, 2022

Thank you Nikki for your reply, it is helpful :)

Parisa Ahmadpour April 10, 2022

Hi Nikki

I need an urgent help to select the best portfolio management app linked to Jira cloud. I have provided a short list based on the top 10 in Jira marketplace and now need to fill the required features (in the link below) for each app. The most important thing is that the features should be applicable and observable at the portfolio level. since I'm in time limitation and unfortunately couldn't find any integrated feature list(as a check list) for whole  apps, is it possible for you to check the below link and put comment on each app feature?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JrwmrhEJtJJRBIqzbXpWuOyIFa0Hxhiv/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=105747431396847069732&rtpof=true&sd=true 

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 11, 2022

Hi @Parisa Ahmadpour

I think I need a little bit more details about the features you're looking for, if you want you can schedule a quick chat with me so I can understand more

Speak to you soon!

Like Gorka Puente _Appfire_ likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events