Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with automatic update issue after insert comment or / and change description

Tomaž Tinta September 17, 2020

On all projects, we have trouble saving updates to tasks (both comments and description) from different users.

There is a problem with the task updates. they do not refresh automatically. Switching between tasks is possible, but without viewing comments and changes. In some cases we must refresh browser and we se all the comments and new description but when we close the issue we don't see the updates.

This couses for our company time and money problems for leading projects. 

We tried to restarted the computers several times but did not fix the problem.

Please help. Thanks!

2 comments

Comment

Rudy Holtkamp
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2020

Could be that you use a not supported browser. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/supported-browsers-744721663.html

Or your browsers cache needs to be cleaned.

Tomaž Tinta September 17, 2020

I don't think so since we use google chrome last version

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 18, 2020

Hi Tomaž,

is this literally only happening with the mentioned Chrome installation on this specific device or, for example, do your co-workers experience the same issue?

I am just asking for a possible pinpoint of the root cause. If it is specific to a single device I'd start by looking if browser addons interfere with your experience.

If it applies to all users there might be an App within Jira causing the trouble - if you use any of them.

Have you by any chance introduced automation of some kind lately? Although less likely please kindly check for some errors, also.

Cheers,
Daniel

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events