Presenting Portfolio for Jira Server 2.13

iceman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2018

Portfolio for Jira Server 2.13 is out in the wild, sporting the following features:

• Java API support
  • Improved REST APIs now out of Beta 
  • Editable single-select custom fields

Head to Portfolio for Jira 2.13 release notes to know more.

As always, we welcome any feedback you have for our Java APIs and REST APIs. For feedback on other features, do drop a comment in this discussion!

Cheers,
Ashley
Technical Writer, Portfolio for Jira Server

2 comments

Consulente Atlassian April 23, 2018

congratulations, I finally find that you have implemented features that some of my customers have asked in the past. I think to do a test on the road of the new release of Portfolio For JIRA and I will write a short review in Italian language 

Josh Berman
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 7, 2018

Want more details on the latest release of Portfolio for Jira Server? Check out my latest article here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Portfolio-for-Jira-articles/Getting-more-out-of-and-into-Portfolio-for-Jira-Server/ba-p/788959

Consulente Atlassian May 8, 2018

hi @Josh Berman can I (freely) translate this article of yours into Italian and publish it obviously quoting the original source?

Josh Berman
Atlassian Team
May 10, 2018

Hi, @Consulente Atlassian. Thanks for reaching out with this request. I've consulted the Community Team and they see no issue with this as long as you provide proper attribution.

Consulente Atlassian May 22, 2018

ok I thank you, in any case before publishing the article I send you a copy (in Italian) for further verification by you. And I certainly see no problem in rightly indicating the author's name and the origin of all other sources. My aim is only to translate the contents into Italian in order to spread product knowledge even more towards Italian companies, which often become victims of skilled sellers of outdated software companies.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events