Predefined Test Steps

Andreia Couto March 13, 2018

Hi,

I'm looking for an App or a simple way to have a test cases repository, that means that any user could use one or more of these TST Steps and edit (to add rows or something with another data).

Does anyone knows something that could work?

5 comments

Comment

Nisha Hajamohideen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2018
Andreia Couto March 14, 2018

Thank you Nisha,

I'm going to peek it!

Jonny Adams
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2018

SynapeRT is what we built our repository using. It has tons of great features. You build your Test Suites with Test Cases then create Test Plans where you can run as many Test Cycles as necessary. Each cycle lets the user make notes.

Also, the app has it's own Clone capability which makes cloning and editing a breeze.

Tks Jonny,

the Clone capability is very useful.

David B. (Nestlé) March 13, 2018

Hello Andreia,

At Nestlé we are using Xray Test Management for Jira, for both manual and automated testing, and we are very happy with it.

Cheers,

David

José Domingues [Xray]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 14, 2018

Hi Andreia Couto,

You can try our Test Management app - Xray. Here you can find a quick overview of our new Test Repository which enables the hierarchical organization of Tests, introduced in version 3.0 (https://confluence.xpand-addons.com/display/XRAY31/Overview+of+the+Test+Repository).

Best regards,

Xpand Add-ons Team

@David B. (Nestlé) and @José Domingues [Xray],

I'm trying to use XRay in a test environment. I'll read the documentacion that you refer to see what i'm doing wrong...

Thank you both

José Domingues [Xray]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 14, 2018

Our next Xray Walkthrough webinar is going to happen in the next week if you're also interested https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4271320488051026177 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events