Phabricator to JIRA migration

ROHAN BHATNAGAR May 5, 2017

Hi All,

I am new to JIRA administration and This is the first time I am migrating all the project management activity from Phabricator to JIRA. I am facing below explained issues kindly help with your suggestions:
1. I am exporting a project in a CSV file from phabricator and importing the same in JIRA, in parallel create a project for it.
2. Initially, I created all the users, manually. Considering my team size is small. Hence no LDAP or AD.
3. As soon as I migrate and check under "User Management" I found duplicate IDs got created. As shown in the image attached. 

My question is 
1. What is the best practice to migrate from Phabricator to JIRA?
2. How can I merge both the accounts which are created? As if I try to delete it, it throws an error that N number of task are assigned to a Capturejhsdfkjlhf.PNGparticular user.

1 comment

MattS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2017

Those two users have different user names so are separate in JIRA. CSV imports can create users for you if needed. I generally create the users before hand as you mentioned.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events