I am new to JIRA administration and This is the first time I am migrating all the project management activity from Phabricator to JIRA. I am facing below explained issues kindly help with your suggestions:
1. I am exporting a project in a CSV file from phabricator and importing the same in JIRA, in parallel create a project for it.
2. Initially, I created all the users, manually. Considering my team size is small. Hence no LDAP or AD.
3. As soon as I migrate and check under "User Management" I found duplicate IDs got created. As shown in the image attached.
My question is
1. What is the best practice to migrate from Phabricator to JIRA?
2. How can I merge both the accounts which are created? As if I try to delete it, it throws an error that N number of task are assigned to a particular user.
Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs