I am new to JIRA administration and This is the first time I am migrating all the project management activity from Phabricator to JIRA. I am facing below explained issues kindly help with your suggestions:
1. I am exporting a project in a CSV file from phabricator and importing the same in JIRA, in parallel create a project for it.
2. Initially, I created all the users, manually. Considering my team size is small. Hence no LDAP or AD.
3. As soon as I migrate and check under "User Management" I found duplicate IDs got created. As shown in the image attached.
My question is
1. What is the best practice to migrate from Phabricator to JIRA?
2. How can I merge both the accounts which are created? As if I try to delete it, it throws an error that N number of task are assigned to a particular user.
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hey Atlassian Community! Today we are launching a bunch of customer stories about the amazing work teams, like Dropbox and Twilio, are doing with Jira. You can check out the stories here. The thi...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs