Open-sourced jira timetracker

Vladimir Pal November 29, 2017

Hi guys đź‘‹
We just launched Chronos Timetracker.

Desktop client for JIRA.  Track time, upload automatic and manual worklogs without a hassle. Cross-platform. Open-sourced. Free.

I think it may be interested, especially for developers since it's open-source project.

How is it different from other timetracker?

Chronos works with native JIRA methods. You track time on tasks from JIRA and your logged hours appear as native JIRA worklogs.

Who is it for?

People who work with JIRA and track time. If you don’t want to use third-party timetrackers, you can move all of your work history to JIRA. Our desktop client is open-sourced and we don’t store your working hours data (we store screenshots and activity if you tell us so, but you can keep it time-only).

One of our goals during development was reducing a need to use JIRA web interface and make user-flow as comfortable as possible.
Here is something you can do with Chronos Timetracker:

• Find any task among your projects/boards/spring 
  • Check task details, comments, worklogs
  • Get a quick task report
  • Move task to “Done”

All of that without leaving an app. Less distraction.

Learn more about Chronos: https://chronos.web-pal.com/
Check code base: https://github.com/web-pal/chronos-timetracker

2 comments

Comment

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 17, 2018

Hi! 

This plugin sounds good. 

I am going to describe  your plugin for the Atlassian User Group in Saint-Petersburg, because many members asked about that functionality in Cloud.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

Sandra Bryant July 26, 2019

Please help all my workflows are locked it won't let me create a singular workflows for existing projects. I uninstalled it from my computer and from my instance and now everything is locked I am so upset. 

Elizabeth Crum October 17, 2018

I have a question - any suggestions for getting Jira onto Chrome OS? I am currently on a Chrome PIxelbook and curious if an add-on is needed to install Chronos as an app. Current versions for Apple, Windows and Linux are incompatible.

Thanks!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events