We have a requirement that:
1. Project A( Source project)
2. Project B, C and D ( destination projects)
Project A- Bug1 exalated/cloned to project B,C and D with different connections.
Bug1 ----------> Project B(Bug1)
-----------> Project C (Bug1)
-----------> project D(Bug1)
Based on the destination bugs, source bug1 should change the status.
Till now we have done for source Bug1 to destination Bug1 mapping by using exalate plugin but now we need for one bug and multiple destination projects bugs.
For more example steps:
1. I have one source project and 3 destinations projects.
2. I created the 3 different connections with status mapping ( SOURCE_to_DESTProject1, SOURCE_to_DESTProject2 and SOURCE_to_DESTProject3).
3. From Source BUG1 - Exalated by using connection SOURCE_to_DESTProject1
4. From the same Source BUG1- Exalated by using connection SOURCE_to_DESTProject2
5. From the same Source BUG1- Exalated by using connection SOURCE_to_DESTProject3
6. So, now one Source BUG1 cloned to 3 Bugs to 3 different projects.
7. My CASE If all 3 BUGS moved to "IN PROGRESS" then SOURCE BUG1 SHOULD MOVE TO "IN PROGRESS"
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events