[OLD] Looking for Alpha testers for a new Atlassian product - sign up here!

Viewing page 2 of 2

29 comments

Comment

Nestor Ledon February 12, 2019

It's a shame this is going away. Was just starting to rely on it. Gave a demo on the tool and everything. :(

Jack [AppFox]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 14, 2019

It's a shame the tool is being removed - it was increasingly feature-rich and just worked.

I always imagined the features from Clementine evolving into a core part of the Atlassian Cloud functionality, integrating the applications (and potentially Apps) together.

It added in the missing functionality that provides information across all of your Cloud applications - across instances - something that hasn't been available before.

Clementine filled in the piece missing from the Atlassian Cloud offering - integration across all applications - a Single Pane of Glass - which also integrated across services like Slack and Google Calendars.

You'll be missed darling Clementine!

Steve Pinto February 14, 2019

I like clementine because it showed me comments I was mentioned in and I checked it off once I responded.  Since it's being taken down, is there a similar tool that does this?  I only need a checklist for responding/viewing mentions in jira comments.

Thanks.

Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2019

r.i.p. Clementine

But I must admit, I stopped using it not so recently as most of my action Items are in Jira anyway and I personally have no need for a to-do list app anymore. But I appreciated Clementine centering all Atlassian (Cloud).

As Clementine was alpha, and most likely an experiment, I say onwards to new great ideas Atlassian! Looking forward to see what comes next. ;)

Like Meg Holbrook likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events