Next page link on top of the page?

Zaldy Parian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2018

I wonder if it is possible to have the next page link on top of the page view. Currently you have to scroll all the way down to see the page numbers and the ">" at the bottom right corner of the page and click it to get through the pages. 

It would be great to have the same on top of the page to save on scrolling down.

pagenumbers.jpg

4 comments

Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2018

Great idea. But not sure if we can do this without a code change. 

Deleted user June 6, 2018

Hi @Zaldy Parian,

My suggestion would be to search if there is an existing feature request for the functionality you have described, and if not, create a feature request.

Hope this helps

Zaldy Parian
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2018

Bummer... I can't create a request:

User 'zaldy.parian' doesn't have the 'Assign Issues' permission

Anyway, it's no biggie.

Gary Pasquale
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 6, 2018

As above. Not possible without a code change by Atlassian (or a manual hack).

I guess the thinking is that you'll naturally scroll down through the results on the page before wanting to see the next page. But would be nice to have the option.

Vishnukumar Vasudevan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 7, 2018

Yea, thats really good to have :) 

Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 7, 2018

I've always wondered why some web-based tools put the pagination at the bottom where it is hard to find and in a format that can be hard to use. If you're curious about UX best practices for pagination you can read more here: Pagination Best Practices.

-Scott

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events