Multiple Issues with Displaying Wallboard Slideshow

I don't intend to bash the wallboard slideshow, but it is hard not to. There is alot about it that is unituitive and has poor design. For instance, I am running into the following issues:

1. A limit of one gadget per column -- really?!? When there is enough room to place two gadets into a column, the slideshow defaults to one. This perplexes me.
  2. The slideshow text is tiny and doesn't seem to scale with the graphics when projected to a larger displays. 
  3. *A known issue* The graphs don't display the axis or the project titles. 

Can anyone in the community point me in the right direction? Where can I go to report/resolve the above issues?

1 comment

Hi Jason,

I'm new to JIRA, but here are my inputs that might help you-

1) I think you can get more than one gadget in one column if you change the colour of the gadgets. Try experimenting with that.

2)Try changing the resolution of the monitor on which you are projecting. It worked for me.

3)Ask your administrator to allow a gadget called text gadget. That should solve your problem regarding project titles.

I hope I'm not answering your issues incorrectly. Just sharing what I learnt over the past few days.

Comment

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Jira

5 ways you can make the most of Jira Software and Bitbucket Cloud

As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...

59 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you