Multiple Issues with Displaying Wallboard Slideshow

Jason Alcedo June 13, 2017

I don't intend to bash the wallboard slideshow, but it is hard not to. There is alot about it that is unituitive and has poor design. For instance, I am running into the following issues:

1. A limit of one gadget per column -- really?!? When there is enough room to place two gadets into a column, the slideshow defaults to one. This perplexes me.
  2. The slideshow text is tiny and doesn't seem to scale with the graphics when projected to a larger displays. 
  3. *A known issue* The graphs don't display the axis or the project titles. 

Can anyone in the community point me in the right direction? Where can I go to report/resolve the above issues?

3 comments

Ankit Mathur March 23, 2018

Hi Jason,

I'm new to JIRA, but here are my inputs that might help you-

1) I think you can get more than one gadget in one column if you change the colour of the gadgets. Try experimenting with that.

2)Try changing the resolution of the monitor on which you are projecting. It worked for me.

3)Ask your administrator to allow a gadget called text gadget. That should solve your problem regarding project titles.

I hope I'm not answering your issues incorrectly. Just sharing what I learnt over the past few days.

Samira Negm April 3, 2019

Hello,

I'm not sure if this will help, but I use something different to solve this issue.

I set up one or multiple dashboards with the gadgets I like, then I open them in different chrome pages, and I use this plugin to rotate on them

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/revolver-tabs/dlknooajieciikpedpldejhhijacnbda

s.atanasov September 6, 2019

What about the need to login?

A public share link like we have on the file sharing services will be amazing. This seems like a key feature for usability.

Like Ray Oei likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events