Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migrate the JIRA data from one drive to another drive on MySQL. But license is expired.

Kalyan Kumar Das February 27, 2018

I want to migrate the JIRA data from one drive to another drive on MySQL. But license is expired. I am using 4.X verion.

Please suggest us how to move the data from one drive to another drive. And also suggest us will be there any impact after migrating the data.

1 comment

Shankar Asam {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 27, 2018

Could you be more clear about "one drive to another drive on MySQL"? Are you migrating DB from one MySQL server to another? If so, just DB dump and restore would suffice

Kalyan Kumar Das February 28, 2018

@Shankar Asam {Appfire}I want to migrate the data from one drive to another drive on same database i.e. MySQL but different drive. Is there any impact after migrating the data because the license is already expired. 

Shankar Asam {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 28, 2018

As long as the database and it's tables were migrated - there is no issue. If your JIRA license is expired, then please see below link for more info;

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/What-happens-if-JIRA-Server-license-expires/qaq-p/587267

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events