Migrate Any Instances Jira Cloud to one Jira Cloud Instance Merger

Maycon Silva October 3, 2021

Hi, I need migrate any intances with projects to one unique intance filled all project the of all intances. 

I try importate data but all changes to release data and overwrite rather than merger projects. 

2 comments

Comment

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 3, 2021

Hi @Maycon Silva 

This is the recommended solutions provided by one of the Atlassian Team @Andy Heinzer 

Merge 2 Atlassian Cloud Instances

Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 7, 2021

Hi @Maycon Silva

I would recommend checking out some new documentation on the subject over in Cloud-to-cloud migration.  We are in the process of rolling out some new features to help make migrating your data easier.  More details on the specific steps to follow are over in Perform a cloud-to-cloud migration for Jira.  These features might not be available to all Cloud sites today, but we are expecting to roll out these features globally in the coming weeks.

Hi @Mayur Jadhav , Thanks for recommending my previous answer.  Certainly when I wrote that back in 2018, that was the method we recommended for this kind of data merger/migration.  However we acknowledge that this method is both complicated and cumbersome for many administrators.  Atlassian has been working to make this easier for administrators to manage, hence we have some new tools and processes to help make this more manageable.

Like Mayur Jadhav likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events