It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Manage access to Atlassian resources with gSuite synchonized Group's Edited

Configured with Atlassian Org, Jira Project and gSuite Admin privelages

I have followed the instructions for gSuite integration of my Atlassian Cloud Organization Level, and have selected a gSuite group for synchronization.  That synchronization gSuite group-name appears successful at the Atlassian Org/gSuite level.

I want to restrict access to a Jira Project's based on the members of a synchronized gSuite group-name "DEVOPS"

In the" Project Settings -> People --> Add People", the gSuite group-name is not found as a selectable option.   I can only add single-users, or groups created within Jira.

In Jira Administration Org Level --> "Product Access page"., Atlassian Cloud does not see the synchronized gSuite group-name

Can I manage access to Atlassian resources (products and projects) with synchronized gSuite Group-Names?    Or must I manually create and update Atlassian Groups?

0 comments

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you