I am reaching to get help and support regarding executing load/Performance and stress test for JIRA. i am currently in a test suit fine tuning process where I need help/Ideas from you if you are performing these kind of testing in your JIRA instances.
1. JIRA version: 7.5.1 or any other JIRA version
2. Browser versions:
• Chrome 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)/Chrome incognito
• Fire fox 53.0.2 (64 –bit) / Firefox private browsing
3. Load testing sw and other specifications:
• Garbage collection : Parallel
• Enabled plugins : All plugins
• Memory allocation : 24GB
Test suit Details:
• User tiers : 20 users / 30 users / 40 users
• parallel activities : Log in , Create , Edit, Comment, search (random 13 JQL queries) , log out
• think time between activities : 500ms
• Single search query contain 100 to 2000 tickets
Performance testing : we are manually getting performance (loading time) for create/Search/Dashboard loading and project home page loading time. (F12 > network tab in browser windows)
Stress testing : we have a plugin to export more than 5000 tickets to excel format. as a stress testing we perform 40 user load on JIRA and excel export at once and then get the performance measures.
any ideas how to fine-tune the current process is much appreciated :-)
If you are interested, you may refer below
Jira Data Center sample performance test (I am not in JIRA Data center)
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events