You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.
I am reaching to get help and support regarding executing load/Performance and stress test for JIRA. i am currently in a test suit fine tuning process where I need help/Ideas from you if you are performing these kind of testing in your JIRA instances.
1. JIRA version: 7.5.1 or any other JIRA version
2. Browser versions:
• Chrome 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)/Chrome incognito
• Fire fox 53.0.2 (64 –bit) / Firefox private browsing
3. Load testing sw and other specifications:
• Garbage collection : Parallel
• Enabled plugins : All plugins
• Memory allocation : 24GB
Test suit Details:
• User tiers : 20 users / 30 users / 40 users
• parallel activities : Log in , Create , Edit, Comment, search (random 13 JQL queries) , log out
• think time between activities : 500ms
• Single search query contain 100 to 2000 tickets
Performance testing : we are manually getting performance (loading time) for create/Search/Dashboard loading and project home page loading time. (F12 > network tab in browser windows)
Stress testing : we have a plugin to export more than 5000 tickets to excel format. as a stress testing we perform 40 user load on JIRA and excel export at once and then get the performance measures.
any ideas how to fine-tune the current process is much appreciated :-)
If you are interested, you may refer below
Jira Data Center sample performance test (I am not in JIRA Data center)
Can you please help me with, How to preform stress testing on JIRA , Step by Step.
Thanks in Advance!!!