July 22 Security Vulnerabilities

Kevin Black July 20, 2022

I've received emails regarding vulnerabilities in a number of Atlassian Products. I don't know if they refer to CLOUD versions. It's poorly described. And normally in any other system there would be a: 'WHAT YOU NEED TO DO'. There is none of that. For those of us that are not down in the weeds with JIRA/Service Desk/Confluence, most of this stuff is meaningless gibbersish.

I find the advice in general and then the CVE website somewhat vague and useless. Apart from adding to my level of concern, with no idea what I'm actually supposed to do, Atlassian may as well have left me in the dark. MS info, 100% accurate and to me totally useless:

July_2022__Atlassian_Security_Advisories_Overview___Atlassian_Support___Atlassian_Documentation.png

1 comment

Comment

Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2022

Hi @Kevin Black ,

Hope you your doing well!!!

Atlassian has created detailed advisory on  Multiple Products Security Advisory - CVE-2022-26136, CVE-2022-26137.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Mayur

Raj July 26, 2022

Does these vulnerabilities impacted end-of-life products too (which are not currently under LTS)??? 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events