Jira cloud is too slow

Deleted user August 26, 2020

I have been using Jira cloud and several plugins for 18 months. Unfortunately I haven't noticed any improvement yet. The application is slow, especially when I use plugins like BigPicture or Tempo Timesheets where I expect a custom field update in a few seconds or at most one minute, and instead I often have to wait even 1 hour and more. Why ?

2 comments

Comment

Otto
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 20, 2020

Hi @[deleted] 

I was just browsing through community and found this. Best thing to do is to raise a support request at https://support.atlassian.com/

Obviously custom fields shouldn't take an hour.

Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user September 20, 2020

thanks for your help. You only need to see how many reports I opened on Jira cloud in 2020 to understand how many problems I encountered. Most of the reports closed with an Atlassian awareness for bug existence. Some were fixed quickly, some were not. I understand that it is not easy to keep up with people's demand for the product, but I hope you can improve and quickly.

@Otto 

Mateusz Sołowianiuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2020

Hi @[deleted] 

In addition, if you find that the performance of your issue decreases while using BigPicture you may raise a ticket via our Service Desk. Our team of experts will be able to troubleshoot your instance and identify if there are any factors that may impact its speed. 

Best regards,

Mateusz Sołowianiuk

SoftwarePlant Support

Like Deleted user likes this
Deleted user October 17, 2020

Attention guys! I am reporting a situation that is a fact. You tell me each for your part to open the ticket to technical support. Just do some research and you'll see how many tickets I opened since I started to use "really" Jira cloud in the reality of companies. I know and I understand that it's not easy to offer a product up to scratch, and I appreciate the daily effort that is made by everyone to improve the product. I confirm that in the last two weeks I have seen significant improvements. I think this has happened because finally someone like me who uses your excellent products in the company is passing you the right information and reporting problems (I am referring to Atlassian in particular). For this reason I continue to propose the product to customers and I am confident that you will improve it even more. Thank you for your commitment.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events