Jira Confluence

Natalia Prybytkova April 20, 2022

Good afternoon!

We'd like to use Confluence, but frankly speaking we don't know how to join it. 

Could you, please, help us?

Our company is Vlogbox. We have joined Jira long time ago, and we're so excited about it. But we really need to use Confluence in order to have all the documentation in one space. 

I've tried to start using it, but everything I got was this message: "Request sent. The site admin will be notified of your request."

But we can't understand who the site admin is - is this person from our company or from Jira? 

Please, if you can help us to clarify this point and start using Confluence, I'd be so grateful. 

1 comment

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 20, 2022

Hello @Natalia Prybytkova 

Welcome to the community.

Are you currently using Jira Cloud or Jira Server/Data Center?

Your site administrator(s) would be people who are part of your company who are responsible for enabling people to use your Jira instance. You will have to work with them to get a Confluence instance available for your company's use. If you don't know who those people are, some of the people you could check with internally are:

- your manager

- the person who directed you to use Jira

- the person who helped you get your login for Jira set up

- your company's IT department

- the financial team at your company responsible for paying for software your company uses

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events