You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
We got a weird behavior after an error thrown at the end of the bulk process in Jira Cloud.
The Issue KEY is not show any more on Zephyr testing report, it only shows the internal ID on the result grid. However, when opening the ticket, the issue key is displayed correctly.
Also the results show like the user don't have permissions, however, the user is able to open the issue right after clicking on the internal ID. Find attached the screenshot of the grid result.
How could we solve this?
Is the bulk error damaging the result view?
How to reproduce this:
1. Go to search issues option.
2. Set an advanced JQL sentence
3. Bulk the grid result in order to ONLY change the labels by using "add to existing" option + the lablel you consider to add.
4. execute the bulk and wait until success ending.
5. Click on the latest step for closing the success result.
6. After step 5, the cloud returned Error 500.
7. Go to "Search Test Execution" option and filter the test cases. Make sure the result would contain test cases included into the bulk process.
--> You would see that test cases involved into the bulk process, are shown the internal ID under KEY column instead of the issue key.