Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've suggested a reporting feature that would REALLY help me

Monica Morris May 9, 2022

Hi fellow Jira users!

I've been building a dashboard in Jira Software Cloud and noticed the unfortunate fact that custom date ranges are not allowed when you add a service project report widget to the dashboard.

This is a major bummer for me because I want to show my bosses a chart that shows the number of issues submitted to our service desk since the start of 2022. The real kicker is that you actually can set a custom date range in the service desk project, when you're building the service project report. 

It seems crazy to me that the custom date range is available within the service project, but not outside the service project where everyone else (like my bosses!) can see it!

I've put a feature request out to Atlassian asking them to add this seemingly basic functionality - if this could help you, please consider Voting for, Watching, and/or Commenting on my feature request!

(If you're aware of a similar request already out there that I missed, please let me know - I'd rather work from an older ticket if one exists)

1 comment

Comment

Ivan Garcia _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 12, 2022

Hi @Monica Morris 

It really sounds like a bummer, we hope they address that issue soon, I left my vote :)

On the meantime, if you're interested on a commercial solution, we develop an app called Dashboard Hub for Jira you could try for free! It could match your needs while you wait for Atlassian.

Here's a dashboard example :)

Hope it helps,

Iván, Product Marketing Manager

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events