I have one team and many projects

Hi there! :)

I'm looking for project and team management software, and my eyes are on Jira now. But I am not sure that it is the best case for me, cause we are an agency, and we are working with many companies, it means, that to orginise our work in Jira in good way we'll have to create many projects (work spaces). I am worry, that with this, our work in jira will be complicated. And I am not sure that Jira has features that I need in this case. I mean, I am not sure that I will be able to see the general picture for all projects with current tasks, the general picture for my team for all projects (to do tasks, closed tasks, missing deadlines, etc), time spending report by projects, gantt-chart with issues between different projects (with relations between different projects). What of this is realy possible in Jira?
Thanks in advance.

1 comment

Comment

Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2017

Dear Andrei,

Jira is definitely able to host multiple projects. It provides bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management functions. It is a great tool for a big workload and you can order all of your different tasks perfectly in either seperate projects or workflows. Jira can be used in a very diverse manner based on your own custom needs.. this is the power of jira really.  May it be a small company or a big one,  jira offers a single place to be able to handle work.

If you have some specific questions about JIRA, I will be more than happy to answer those for you.

Friendly Regards,

Jeremy Mooiman

Prepend

Hi Jeremy,

Can I see, how its released? I mean the work with different projects at the same time? Maybe you have kind of Demo access with setup of such things? Even screenshots would be enough for me.

Thanks

Briefly, I am wondering if there is a possibility to combine different projects in one report, one Canban board, one gantt-chart, etc.

Jeremy M
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2017

Dear Andrei,

You can request a free trial environment here;

https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/try

Feel free to upvote this if it helped!

Friendly Regards,

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events