• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

How to upgrade jira tool for 1 month with multiple users

Hi,

We were using Jira trial version before now want to continue paid version can you please guide me how I can do it for 1 month.

How to upgrade the jira tool for 1 month with multiple users

Thanks,

Priya

1 comment

What do you mean by "for one month"?

When you get a Jira server install, you can get a trial period, and then pay for a full licence (which is a year's support and upgrade).  If you want to upgrade, you can go to any version released before the end of your licence.

Hi We have renewd our plan Is this required Confluence (Cloud)FREE TRIAL UNTIL JUN 10, 2019 and Confluence (Cloud)FREE TRIAL UNTIL JUN 10, 2019 both or one for managemnet.

You tagged this with server, so my answer does not apply.

For Cloud, you buy during or after trial, and pay monthly or yearly on a regular payment scheme - it's a subscription, not a licence.  There is no upgrade - Cloud is always on the latest version.

If by "upgrade", you really mean "more people have access", you can just increase your subscription level.

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you