How to upgrade jira tool for 1 month with multiple users

Deleted user June 25, 2019

Hi,

We were using Jira trial version before now want to continue paid version can you please guide me how I can do it for 1 month.

How to upgrade the jira tool for 1 month with multiple users

Thanks,

Priya

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2019

What do you mean by "for one month"?

When you get a Jira server install, you can get a trial period, and then pay for a full licence (which is a year's support and upgrade).  If you want to upgrade, you can go to any version released before the end of your licence.

Deleted user June 25, 2019

Hi We have renewd our plan Is this required Confluence (Cloud)FREE TRIAL UNTIL JUN 10, 2019 and Confluence (Cloud)FREE TRIAL UNTIL JUN 10, 2019 both or one for managemnet.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2019

You tagged this with server, so my answer does not apply.

For Cloud, you buy during or after trial, and pay monthly or yearly on a regular payment scheme - it's a subscription, not a licence.  There is no upgrade - Cloud is always on the latest version.

If by "upgrade", you really mean "more people have access", you can just increase your subscription level.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events