How to do one page with all active user with just one number - quantity of tickets as assignee?

Alexandr Minzak September 4, 2017

I trying to find simple decigion for make simple page (dashboard) where woul bee all active user of jira with one nuber - quantity of issue for each user as assignee.
How to do it?
And it must work when i got new user in any time, or delete old.
It must works withount any manual operations.

Thanks.

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2017

First, define what "issue for each user" actually means - assignee?  reporter?  Something else? 

Second, search for the issues and save the filter you get.

Third, use the saved filter in a dashboard gadget - a "filter statistics" one will allow you to group and count the issues by a field like reporter or assignee.

Thanks, Of course - assignee.
And i edit a question topic.

But it is way mean always add new filter for dashboard!?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2017

I am sorry, I do not understand the question.

But I can try to guess what you're asking.  A saved filter is not a fixed set of issues.  It gets the current list of matching issues every time you use it, and it is the reporting that determines what you see from it (i.e. the "filter statistics" gadget can report on assignees found in the list of issues)

So if you save a filter like "project = xyz", then when you visit a dashboard, the filter will return all issues currently in the project.  Create some more and refresh the dashboard, the new ones will appear in the gadget.

If i make it board via filters - i got situations where i always must create or delete new one filter for each new or inactive user.
I looking for any simple automated variant.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 4, 2017

I don't understand why you think that you need to change a filter for new users.  The filter I've suggested doesn't look at users.

If i have 20 project - i must looking for some user in each project and sumarize tickets to get total issue for all project.
And we can forget about some user if hem will have zero tikets (
Need to see all users for all project and with zero issuses.

for now i see next way - use gadget "favourite filters", and it works forr all project for all jira server, also works with zeroes,
But allways need create - delete filters. And other subtask - manage all filters for dashboards and favourites in all jira users. (

And if it is a best way use gadget "favourite filters" - i think use native DB for manage favourite filters in all users.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events