Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many statuses can we include in the Issue Workflow

Madhu Reddy January 13, 2020

I have 30 statuses in the Project workflow.

But I can only see 25 statuses in the issue Workflow.

How to increase the list. Thanks in advance.

2 comments

Cristian Ionescu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2020

Hi,

There is no restriction on number of the statuses add on a workflow.

However if you cannot move issue in 5 statuses(30-25statuses) please identify those statuses and Edit Workflow and go to the transitions that move issues on those statuses and see what Conditions & Validators are there.

If you have 30statuses in the Workflow but you cannot move the issue to all of them this means that some of the statuses are protected by Conditions or Validators.

Madhu Reddy January 13, 2020

Hi @Cristian Ionescu

I am the Adim and we don't have any Conditions and Validators added to that statuses. 

Cristian Ionescu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 13, 2020

Do you have Transition to those statuses? 

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2020

Could you explain what you mean by "project workflow"?  Jira only has one type of workflow - the one used by issues.  You can have many of these, up to one per issue type in a project, but I'm not sure what you are referring to when you say "project workflow"

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events