How do I subscribe to JIRA Release emails ?

Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2018

I'd like to get an email notification everytime there is a new release. Where do I subscribe to such emails or notifications ?

1 comment

Comment

Daniel Wong
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2018

Hi @Vickey Palzor Lepcha

I'm not sure what others do, but for myself, I subscribe to this page for Jira Software Server Release Notes - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftware/jira-software-release-notes-776821069.html

You can find similar links for the other applications by going to the latest Release Notes and then clicking on '<application name> release notes' link at the top breadcrumb menu

Like Deepthi Palukuri likes this
Vickey Palzor Lepcha
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 20, 2018

I'll be watching that page for now. Thanks Daniel.

Deleted user July 24, 2019

How is it possible to subscribe this site? I found no option to do that...

Like # people like this
Fabien Frances April 1, 2022

Use the Watch button top right

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events