How can i search only clone issue

vashim shekh February 19, 2020

How can i search only clone issue

1 comment

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2020

@vashim shekh  Something like this should work for JQL,

issueLinkType in ("is cloned by", Cloners, clones) 

result is coming but both are result are showing , clone and where is clone from

i need only clone issue not require where is coming from issue.

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2020

@vashim shekh  play with values in IN query and you will get desired results, for example below might work ...

issueLinkType in (clones)

Or you can try,

issueLinkType in ("is cloned by")

Thanks man its very help full for me .

2. if i go to clone one of the issue, it should copy selected field value like , summary , description , we do not require to copy my transition date capture. like in dev time , dev time etc. if it possible please help me . 

Note :- in dev time , Ready for dev time it custom field to capture date from one status to another status.

DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 19, 2020

@vashim shekh 

For cloning behavior of Jira is pretty much fixed. You can change some properties in setting files to change link type and prefix of summary. Nothing more.

For better control on clone you need to use external plugins from Marketplace. One of the popular one that I know of is - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/44043/clone-plus-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview

vashim shekh February 20, 2020

Thanks you very much..

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events