How can bold or change color of issue not worked on them in issue serched or gadget

Mehran Namdar February 2, 2018
Dear

Colud you please help me , how can bold or change color of issue current user group not begin work on them in issue serch result or gadget ?

BR

2 comments

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 2, 2018

I am sorry, but this does not make sense.  We can tell you want to highlight something (with colour or bold) in a search or gadget, but the rest of your sentence is just a string of words that does not convey any meaning.

You need to tell us what thing in Jira needs to be highlighted, and "issue current user group not begin work on them" cannot do that.

Mehran Namdar February 2, 2018

I want issues that have not been acted upon.
  Separate with font color or size in filters.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 3, 2018

Jira doesn't do that natively, but I'd suggest simply searching for them.  "resolution is empty" will give you nothing but issues that have not been acted on.

Mehran Namdar May 23, 2018

Dear all

My problem resolved by color add on for jira 

Br

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events