Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello from Girish Shenoy, Bangalore India!

Girish Shenoy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2019

Hello All,

I am excited to join Atlassian Community as a co-leader for Bangalore, India.

I am here to Help!, Learn!, Grow! with 15+ years of IT experience. Coming with a wide experience from Collaboration Tools portfolio to Engineering Applications portfolio. Currently leading a small team at EFI India Pvt. Ltd. Responsible for Delivery & Program Management of Engineering applications, including complete Atlassian stack and Software Asset Management.

On the personal front, I love wine & music. love to spin tracks when I get time, been an Ex DJ decade ago.

1 comment

Comment

Girish Shenoy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2019

Hi @cassieACE 

Could you please help me move this post to appropriate discussion topic. I am unable to move this out of JIRA. for some reason my post got inside JIRA topic.

Cassie Mayes
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
July 24, 2019

Hi @Girish Shenoy 

Would you like me to remove the post completely? I saw you were able to successfully introduce yourself in another thread. :)

Girish Shenoy
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 24, 2019

Hi @Cassie Mayes

Yes, please delete this post. so it does not cause inconvenience for others.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events