Group member of x Projects?

André K. November 13, 2017

Hello Community,

a copy of a Jira group is not possible, so I create a new one, add the Members into the new group, but how I can find out, in which Projects the old group is member of?

thnx for helping

1 comment

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2017

Hello,

You can go to user management->Groups and click on the group name. You would see the view group page where you would be shown in which permission scheme, notification scheme, issue security scheme and saved filters the group is used.

Hello Alex,

thank you for answering. There I look already and all are empty (default settings)

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2017

So you did not use the group in those settings. Do you mean that you used it in workflows and jql queries?  That is what you want to find?

I just want to found out, where he old group is used for permissions etc. so I can change to the new one, with the same members.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events