Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gadget to show progress across teams?

David Witherspoon March 22, 2018

I want to be able to see progress across stories across all the teams over time. Ideally this would be some sort of bar chart that shows, for each sprint, the number of stories in various statuses. So at the beginning they would all be ToDo. Over time they march through various statuses, and I would be able to see the waves of work until the majority are Done, and finally all are Done.

Can anyone suggest a way to do this within JIRA? We do have ScriptRunner installed as well.

1 comment

Doug Swartz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2018

I don't know of any way to do this directly in Jira without an add-in. There are add-ins which can give you this capability. The one I'm most familiar with is the Dataplane for Jira add-in. Here is an example of a Dataplane report showing user story statuses over time for a release. this is a line graph, but could be  bar graph by day or week, or month.

User Story Statusses over time.png

David Witherspoon March 22, 2018

Nice, Doug. That is exactly what I'm looking for. I'll check out Dataplane, but I'm interested to hear of any others.

Doug Swartz
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2018

I don't have experience with the other advanced reporting tools for Jira. The other options I'd look at are All-in-One reporting for Jira, EazyBI, and SenseAdapt - Agile Reports & Forecasting. They may or may not be able to provide this kind of historical view.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events