It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Failed to execute search

Thoyyib Jan 04, 2018

When i try to open my project Kanboard i see the following error message "Failed to execute search"

Is anyone experiencing this issue. Does anyone have a solution

4 comments

Nic Brough [Adaptavist] Community Leader Jan 04, 2018

A couple of times, yes.  Check that the board filter, and sub-filter are both still valid.

Tatyana Nemchenko Jan 11, 2018

I have very similar situation. I got this error when trying to open one of the scrum boards. All board filters work correctly and can be easily opened in the search. 

Nic Brough [Adaptavist] Community Leader Jan 11, 2018

I found an answer in the log files last time it happened (albeit the first time I ran into it, I'd messed up a filter)

John Price Feb 09, 2018

I had someone with this problem today and it turned out to be a Quick Filter that directly referenced issue keys that were excluded by the board filter.  Specifically, the quick filter was looking for specific Impediment numbers and the board filter included Story/Sub-Task types only.  

Narayana Sheregara I'm New Here Jan 08, 2019

I also have same problem .In Ticket When i click on View on board ,it gives error Failed to execute search

There is only on board used by this ticket.Even i checked query filters  of this board all executed without any issues .Please someone help me on this issue .What could be the problem ?

Regards

Narayana.s

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Jira

Try Jira Cloud for Outlook: Organize your work without leaving your inbox

Hi Atlassian community, My name is Max and I work on the product integration team at Atlassian. I am pleased to announce the early access program for the Jira Cloud add-in for Outlook. This add-in...

1,149 views 2 13
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you