Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excel reporting expert or consulting -

Deleted user June 8, 2019

Hi! I'd appreciate some guidance from the community please?  I think?!  I'm looking to have someone deliver Excel Bubble reporting on JIRA data - similar to the following: Bubble charge showing the Epics, with stories tied to those epics in process and size of those stories.  similar to the "olympic medal total count/sized by stories completed count, then within the bubbles provide the in-proc stories, and count of estimate for those in-proc stories.  The Excel Bubble demo/video: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Bubble-and-scatter-charts-in-Power-View-BAE4A433-AFAE-46EB-9A28-2FE09ABB2A8D

If there's a better solution, I am very open to that too. There may be a plug-in which does this?

-paul

1 comment

Comment

Joshwa Marcalle
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2019

Hi Paul, 

I have 2 ways of doing this: 

1. Using this addon Hours report I set the filters, generate the reports that I want and then I download the excel sheets. I process them more if I need to. This tool includes some cost management such as total per resource, total per project, detailed cost on each task. This can be done by setting the individual resource hourly cost.
  2. If I need something more complex (maybe your case?) I use Tableau, which is the most advanced reporting tool that I know, which I connect to Jira cloud and then generate any kind of report that I want, including sophisticated cost and stats reports.

I would be interested in helping you out with this.  Please contact me at josh@obiwansoft.com

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events