Error when filtering a Kanban board by Epic

Joao Santos September 12, 2022

Hi Everyone,

A few days ago I started to receive an error when filtering my kanban board by epic.

I am using a team managed project and all the other quick filters are working properly.

every time I try to filter by any epic, I receive the following message:

"Something's gone wrong
Our team has been notified. If the problem persists, please contact Atlassian Support.
ERROR: 1MR072P" <-- this ID changes in every retry.
while trying to inspect the page I found the following error:
"
....."
Any clues?
thanks in advance.

1 comment

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

Hello @Joao Santos 

Welcome to the community.

Have you contacted Altassian Support about this?

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/

Like Joao Santos likes this
Joao Santos September 13, 2022

This is a free account, so there is no support, only access to this community....any idea?

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 14, 2022

I have not seen this before.

Does it happen for every Epic you select? Are there any Epics for which it works without error?

Have you tried in different browsers?

Does it happen for all users?

Joao Santos September 28, 2022

It happens for any epic that I select, but only when the board is grouped by Subtask.

when I try to group by any other option ("assignee","Epic", or None) it works without a problem....

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2022

What browser are you using? Have you tried other browsers?

Does the same thing happen in other boards for other projects under the same circumstances

Do all users get this error in these circumstances?

I have a free Jira instance also, and have not been able to replicate the error with the same steps in a Software project using Chrome as my browser.

Joao Santos October 4, 2022

It was working with no issues a few weeks ago... I don't know what changed to cause this.

Already tried with other browsers but the error persists...

My guess is that some "strange situation" on my data is causing this, because I have another project where it is working without a problem.

Any way to contact the atlassian suport directly about this?

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 5, 2022

Given that you have a Free subscription, no, there is not an option for you to contact Atlassian Support directly.

Try making a copy of the board to see if the problem persists in a new version of the board.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events