It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Dragons Stage step 1

Hello,

I have been asked to do the Dragon Slayer Quest, but I am afraid that all the softwares needed to be install are not available anymore...

By the Way, at the end of the step one, I have the following message :

"You have specified a database that is not empty, please specify an empty database"

But I did everything written, and my database is empty.

Can anybody help ?

Thx!

Lea

1 comment

ilenice I'm New Here Aug 14, 2019

Hey Lea, have you been able to resolve this? I started the quest yesterday, I am finishing Stage 1 and in doubt if I can get the software's latest versions. In my opinion, this makes more sense... I understood that for JIRA I have to get the version the tutorial indicates and not the last one, but for JAVA PDK I think it makes more sense to get the more updated one. But I wonder if it will not bring me problems in the future stages.

Comment

Community showcase
Posted in Jira

How InVision centralized their tools and scaled their remote team with Atlassian and Slack

Hi Atlassian Community, We recently published a case study that we thought you might be interested in. Learn about how InVision built their fully remote company’s culture using Atlassian and Slack ...

252 views 0 1
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you