aggregatetimeestimate

aggregateprogress

progress

thanks!

1 comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 22, 2017

They're all different parts of the time tracking.  Paired actually - the ones with "aggregate" mean "the time tracking data for this issue and its subtasks".  You should be able to see what the root fields are, they appear on issues.

Igor Cherepanov August 23, 2017

thank you Nic,

which one belongs to the picture below? And how can I change this attribute (Estimated) through the API?toupdate.png

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2017

All of them.  Estimated is the original estimate, but if it's been changed by a user, you'll be seeing time estimate.  Progress accumulates them with the work that has been logged.

and in which way it is possible to change "Estimated" through the API?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 23, 2017

mutableIssue.setEstimate(x) will do it.

oh, sorry I have not expressed myself clearly, I am using JIRA REST API and want to change this parameter through POST/PUT by means of curl

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 23, 2017

Ah, ok, I saw you'd got another question for that specifically, so I popped an answer on that.

Alkesh Shah April 27, 2021

Hello Nic,

can you please share me that link.
I mean for this -> Ah, ok, I saw you'd got another question for that specifically, so I popped an answer on that.

Alkesh Shah April 27, 2021

I want to use JIRA REST API for getting the remaining estimate(logged) time. If anyone can help here.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events