It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Cross-project releases are not deleted in JIRA when deleted and submitted from Portfolio

I created a cross-project release in Portfolio from my plan. Later I had to add a new project to this plan and to the cross-project release as well.

There is no option of editing a cross-project release to add a new one in Portfolio, and it would be good to have this feature.

Also, I now have to delete the cross-project release and create a new one to be able to add my new project to it. Submitting the changes doesn't work well, as deleting cross-project release in Portfolio doesn't delete them in JIRA on submit from Portfolio.

And the next step which is submitting the newly created cross-project release (same name and version as before) doesn't work because the old cross-project release (same name) are still present in JIRA.

Is there already a way to do this better in JIRA and Portfolio? Else I would like to suggest:

- It would be good to be able to add and remove projects from a cross-project release in Portfolio

- Deleting and submitting cross-project release from Portfolio should allow deleting them in JIRA also.

Thanks

Maneesha

0 comments

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you