(I usse a JIRA boards to create different feature project tracking.)
and my single board has nearly 6-7 EPICs as one epic per one feature.
1. go to backlog, and chose particular epic for which new sprint need to be created from backlog
2. click, create sprint, now user will see default name "using the older sprint from the opened page of backlog page" is suggested.
3. Rename the default name with some suitable name for the specific epic/feature
4. continue with Sprint start and complete the sprint as normal practice
5. After completing the Sprint, go to Epic burndown and chose required epic....
problem: Here use would start seeing other sprints being displayed under this particular epic...this is causing issue to see burndown for corresponding epic.
can someone help me please...
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
As part of the Bitbucket product team I'm always interested in better understanding what kind of impact the use of our tools have on the way you work. In a recent study we conducted of software devel...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG