It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Connect JIRA Server to PowerBI

Hi

I'm looking for solution to connect JIRA Server with PowerBI. At this moment I didn't find anything intresting.

Do you have any experience in this area or worked solutions?

Regards,

Sebastian

2 comments

Did you try these apps in the Marketplace. AIO Power BI Connector for Jira looks liek it can solve your issue.

Like AIO Support likes this

I do but it cost too much (JIRA 10k users) and I'm looking other solutins.

Hello @Sebastian Krzewiński 

If you are still looking for a better solution to connect JIRA Server with Power BI, then I think you will be interested in our plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221150/power-bi-connector-for-jira?hosting=server&tab=overview.

And today, Alpha Serve has announced discounts of up to 50% on all of its add-ons at the Atlassian Marketplace. More information here https://www.alphaservep.com/blog/up-to-50-off-all-of-our-add-ons-at-the-atlassian-marketplace/

Will be glad to help with any questions!

Like Anton Storozhuk likes this

Thanks @Julia Turchenko

I'll test it and let you know ;)

Seba

Like Julia Turchenko likes this

Hi @Julia Turchenko

We start testing your solution. I'll let you know if is suited for our needs :)

Regards,

Sebastian

Like Julia Turchenko likes this

I'm glad to help you @Sebastian Krzewiński 

I hope you will be satisfied with your choice! We can schedule a screensharing session if you need implementation support or if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Julia

Hello @Sebastian Krzewiński , let's schedule a screen sharing session at the end of the next week! Could you please contact us at support@alpha-serve.com for further details discussion?

Thank you!

Regards,

Liubov

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you